Monday, September 17, 2012

First 10+ opening reception show

Last Thursday in LA the 'First 10+' show opened. I am totally stoked to have been apart of this show. I feel lucky and honored to be selected to be apart of such an amazing array of artists and art. I would like to thank Gennie Rim for currating the show and asking me to be apart of this. Proceeds will also go towards funding art programs for kids in the downtown area.

There will also be an online shop for prints from the show. More details later to come about that..


 Someone taking photos of my art. Crazy!


Good friend and artist, Bobby Pontillas


Treetop


River


Rockclimb


Camp


Stargaze

14 comments:

stephen said...

congratulations aside--i want to go camping with those acorn people.

.Louaye. said...

Great stuff Joe!

Carrie Liao said...

oh, it's nice to see these in their true, lighter colors. The prints at the gallery were nice, but these are even better

Also, nice to meet you :)

tunamunaluna said...

these are adorable!

H said...

Love your stuff Joe

mjkat said...

these make me smile

Joseph Mingoo Lee said...

steve> me too dude

lou> thanks!

carrie> yea the colors are alot darker in print. it was nice to meet you too!

tuna> thanks for visiting

H> thanks!

Mijin> im happy you like em!

Joey said...

Nice Joe, these look great! I wish I'd seen this in advance, I would have stopped by for the reception.

Hannah Tuohy said...

Beautiful illustrations! I love how rich the colors. "Treetop" and "Camp" are my favorites, absolutely lovely!

aziz k. said...

Awesome Joe, wish I could've been there to attend!

DustyArt said...

hey, i really enjoy your work! really wonderful style!

Sunmin Inn said...

I loved your work at the show!

Bryan Sims said...

Amazing work!

jamie holmes said...

Aww. So charming I love it.